So I’ve been drawing a lot of muscular, aggressive looking animals and monsters for work lately and I think it’s starting to channel into my personal sketches and making me want to draw my characters with the amount of muscle that they technically should be drawn with. But it’s okay because I kind of forgot how much I love the human musculature! Except its making me not want to draw clothing on my people, which is a little counterproductive at times. Ah well.
How To Train Your Dragon - Scenery
Favourite animators: You Yoshinari (吉成曜)
- Introduction to You Yoshinari’s style
- You Yoshinari’s amazing artwork
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.11 - You Yoshinari: Gainax & Trigger Superstar
- Some of the scenes animated by You Yoshinari: part 1, part 2, part 3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Don’t forget to click the gifs for the titles and additional notes!
- And yes, he is the one who directed “Little Witch Academia”
okay wahtever, took this to show gally so why not.