I forgot I did do some traditional earlier in the week. This being the one I liked the most. No, I am not tired of drawing him yet.
Ref from V23 (pg 83??? I don’t actually know the exact page sorry).
If you are looking for the most heart-felt zombie short film, I recommend “Cargo”.
It’s about a man’s struggle to save his baby daughter in the middle of all this havoc. What he comes up with is both clever and upsetting.
OKAY JUST WATCHED THIS, THE SOLUTION WAS AMAZING WATCH IT OHMYGOD WATCH IT
Long exposures photos of “Japan cherry blossoms” by Arixxx
We often see photos of the fascinating and busy city life of Tokyo, however, sometimes it is good to slow down and show other parts of Japan. Photographer Arixxx focuses on taking pictures of nature and nighttime scenes in Hitachi.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
"I am an inferno, I am a tempest. I am venom and fangs and claws. I am lightning and starlight, and I am hell in high heels."
The Multiversity’s version of Donna Troy. I for one absolutely adore this. Donna looks fantastic here. I’m so glad she’s back is some form. I want an action figure of this. Art by Ben Oliver